A group of 10 year olds were asked to explain the meaning of 6 the most famous art works of all time. Here’s what they said:
- The artist is trying to say that normal gardens can be right but just need a bit of work
- A motorway for fish
- A rather slimy pond
- Jesus is at a party where people are drinking and making bad decisions and he is sorting them out
- It looks like God is having a feast with friends
- Jesus is having a picnic
- Bethlehem with a tree tower in the galaxy
- You can see anything how you want to, you just have to imagine
- The Gods have come out in the night
- It is saying that the ruler of the planet must live here
- Looks like a church made of triangles.
- A magical land is in trouble and it is sad
- To say that people are not equal makes the Gods angry
- It’s astronomy night, my lad.
- Fighting in Tudor times with Tinkerbell
- There was a war but there was a tea afterwards
- People fight over girls
For information on up and coming events plus new art work, follow me at Pete Davies Art!